struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <martin.coo...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: Struts Website Look and Feel
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:57:06 GMT
It's much more than a look and feel on the web site. Maven is really a whole
different way of doing things, and generating the web site is just one
piece. It's actually pretty cool, from what I've seen of it so far. However,
I believe it will take some fairly significant changes to the way we do
things in Struts to move us to Maven.

Eventually, I think it would probably be a good idea to move Struts to
Maven. But I wouldn't want to start down that path until (a) Struts 1.1 is
out, and (b) Maven has had a formal release and settled down a bit. (It's in
1.0-b4 right now, with b5 in the works.)

--
Martin Cooper

<mailto:struts-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>