struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: website docs update
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:22:29 GMT
Sadly, my .cshrc umask is set to 002 and has been since the last time we
shuffled servers (Heck, I'm the one who documented doing that for the
committer's guide :). It just seems to ignore that from time to time. I
ran chmod -R g+w . last month, and again this morning. Apparently, I
should do this after creating any new files, despite my account
settings.

I unzipped the doc WAR for 7/12 and did the chmod thing. Until we
automate this, I can burst it Monday mornings, when I do some other
chores, so we catch the weekend updates.

-T.

Martin Cooper wrote:

> Well, I tried, and it's at least partially updated. Some files, though, have
> incorrect permissions set on them, and jar blew up when it hit the first of
> those. The News page, however, was updated.
>
> Ted, could you fix the permissions on the files in userGuide so that they
> have group write, please? You might also want to set your umask to 002 in
> your .cshrc file so that this will happen automatically next time.
>
> --
> Martin Cooper

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Java Web Development with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services