struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Holmes <jholmes...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts Website Look and Feel
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 01:23:08 GMT
Just wanted to give a quick update on this...

I have this 99% done for the resources section.  I
basically took the stuff from some of the other
projects with the new L&F and reverse engineered it
into stylesheets/resources.xsl.  The project.xml and
individual .xml files stay the same.  Just a few new
graphics and CSS stylesheets files.

Only problem I'm having is that the font size on the
page is not correct.  Funny thing is I'm explicitly
setting any font attributes in the page and neither do
the other project's pages, but for some reason the
font isn't right. I'm going to continue to tinker with
it.  The pages look really good with the new L&f.

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/