struts-dev mailing list archives

From d...@lexmark.com
Subject upgrading to 1.1 nightly
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:45:26 GMT

Hi.

Am upgrading an app from 1.0 to 1.1 nightly build, and discovered that the
following method which we were overriding no longer exists!  Should we simply
override process() now?

   /**
    * Ask the specified Action instance to handle this request.  Return
    * the <code>ActionForward</code> instance (if any) returned by
    * the called <code>Action</code>.
    *
    * @param action                 the Action to process this request
    * @param mapping                the ActionMapping we are processing
    * @param formInstance           the ActionForm we are processing
    * @param request                the servlet request we are processing
    * @param response               the servlet response we are creating
    * @exception IOException        if an input/output error occurs
    * @exception ServletException   if a servlet exception occurs
    */
   protected ActionForward processActionPerform (Action action, ActionMapping
mapping,
                                                 ActionForm formInstance,
                                                 HttpServletRequest request,
                                                 HttpServletResponse response)