struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Holmes <jholmes...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DTDs for Validator Configuration Files
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:29:40 GMT
Thanks for bringing light to this Craig.  I brought
this up awhile back and got no response.  There has
been some discussion on the Users' list as well about
this.  A couple of the people on the Users' list have
posted tools generated DTDs.  I'll forward those
messages to the dev list and that should get us
rolling. I'm happy to help as well.

I plan to add support for the Validator config files
to Struts Console once there is a DTD.  Just as there
is now Tiles config file support in Struts Console.

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/