struts-dev mailing list archives

From David Cherryhomes <dcherryho...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Action handler problem.
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 14:50:06 GMT
Sorry Kedar, I have to agree with James. The developers list is
for furthering the development of Struts itself (enhancement/bug
discussions, etc.), the users list is for getting help to build
your individual application. That being said, it sounds as if
your mapping isn't being invoked correctly. For example, if your
web-app is "test" and your mapping is "/myAction" then your form
tag should be <FORM ACTION="/test/myAction.do"> (this also
assumes you've put the servlet mapping in your web.xml for *.do
to map to the Struts ActionServlet). One of the best ways to
test whether your perform method is invoked is to do a println
statement first thing. If this does not solve the issue, please
search the user list archives or post your question there.