struts-dev mailing list archives

From andre.powroz...@belgacom.be
Subject RE: JSP problem !
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:33:38 GMT
Is the jar file containing "com.ideas.eyield.*" in the WEB-INF/lib directory?

Maybe you need restarting Tomcat...

André

-----Original Message-----
From: Kedar Upadhye [mailto:Kedar.Upadhye@eyield.com]
Sent: 24 June 2002 11:23
To: Struts developer list
Subject: JSP problem !

Hi All,

Here is a small JSP problem which I am facing in one of my applications:

I have something like "<%@ page import="com.ideas.eyield.*" %>" in one JSP file
While rendering this file I get the following error (from Tomcat webserver) : "Package com.ideas.eyield
not found in import."
The class path is correctly set to the parent directory which contains this package and I
am able to use the same statement from a .Java file in the same directory as this JSP file
.

Will greatly appreciate a quick response.

warm regards
-- Kedar

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."