struts-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin.Bed...@sunlife.com
Subject RE: Looking at dev work
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 13:42:51 GMT

Thanks for the input. If you think there's a need, then there likely is....

Thanks again -

kevin

"Michael Marrotte" <marrotte@nicusa.com> on 05/17/2002 05:14:50 PM

Please respond to "Struts Developers List" <struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

To:   "Struts Developers List" <struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:    (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:  RE: Looking at dev work

How about starting with Dynamic Forms.  Maybe coming up with documentation
or some best-Struts-practices for dealing with forms where input fields are
generated and validated dynamically, e.g. shopping cart forms.

Just a thought...

--Michael Marrotte