struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Emaho, Ghoot" <Gh...@PETROTECHNICS.co.uk>
Subject [ANNONCE] Chiki version 0.24 Released
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:59:38 GMT
Version 0.24 Released and available for download - see
http://chiki.emaho.org <http://chiki.emaho.org>  for full details.

This release includes:

- now works on Tomcat 4.0 (and is in fact running now on tomcat 4)
- Xml Binding of all persisted objects
- Extracted Repository giving more control over where content is
persisted too (and allowing it to work on other servers that dont
extract war files)
- Some minor bug fixes and UI updates
- Password and email validation
- see the full list at the website

Those who previously registered at the Chiki website, will have to
register again - including me - with this release, as the persistence
mechanism has changed quite a bit. However, this is the only time you
will have to do this. Updates from now on will not require this - thanks
to the wonders of Xml !

Many thanks to all those who have contributed feedback, time and effort
so far. Keep it coming !

There has been over 100 downloads of Chiki so far in the first week !
Those who have downloaded Chiki, but not yet got in touch, please do and
tell us how you are getting on. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

One final reminder - there are some of you who are emailing me re Chiki
Development and are not yet on the mailing list - please subscribe to
the mailing list, as this keeps it simpler for communicating
announcements and progress amongst all involved.

Thanks

Ghoot Emaho
Development Team Leader
Petrotechnics  <http://www.petrotechnics.co.uk/> Ltd