struts-dev mailing list archives

From Abmye...@netscape.net (Andrew Myers)
Subject RE: RE: Possible bug in multi app code - Can Ted or Craig respond?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:53:54 GMT
Hmm ok I'll have to have another look.  I couldn't get the messages to work for my sub app
until I made that change as it still appeared to be looking in the messages for my default
app and saying it couldn't find the message I was after.  (this was using Tomcat 4.0.1 and
JDK 1.3.1 on Win2000).

Andrew.