struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tiles and Struts 1.0.1 release : ActionForm problem
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 04:24:20 GMT
Yes, that's it AFAIK.

Did someone apply the patch already? I went to do it but it seems to be
done. I don't see the CVS event.  If it isn't there, maybe I need a
fresh checkout.

Unless there's something else, I don't think we need a formal release
candidate, but we could confirm that the current 1_0 BRANCH now works
with Cedric, Roland.Huss@consol.de, and aheritier@sopragroup.com who
have reported the problem. Maybe we could post it in the release
candidate directory long enough for these three to confirm, and then
just move it over.

-T.