struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Siviero" <ivan.sivi...@concept.it>
Subject file upload.
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:37:14 GMT
hi everyone.
I'm a little bit puzzled as i can't figure out why i get
NullPointerException in MultiPartIterator class when uploading files.
This only happens when accessing the application through the web server
while it all works fine by accessing it through the port number.
I have updated from Struts 1.0 to Struts 1.0.1 and the exception is
changed to IOException.I noticed this by using the struts-upload.war
application
The Exception seems to be thrown when creating the temporary file so the
question is:
In which directory is the temporary file created ? looking at the code
it seems it get created in the System temp directory.

I know this is a fixed bug but i don't know which file to download to
get this fixed for me too.
I tried nighty build version but i get other exception.
So is there someone which can lend me a hand.

Another question is about Struts 1.0.1.
In my web application i have used some tag like : <logic:messagePresent>
and <html:messages> which seem to be disappeared in the Struts
1.0.1.This should be problem for me if updating to Struts 1.0.1

Thanks in advance for any help.
Hope someone will reply soon.
IVan.