struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Shengmeng Liu" <sm...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject [Announcement] Struts XSLT code generator 0.85 Released!
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2001 07:23:00 GMT
Hi all,
    Struts XSLT Code Generator, an XSLT based code generator for Struts just
released its version 0.85. Although it's still in beta stage in terms of functionality,
it's rather stable. Basically, it provides similar functions like Struts SourceCode Generator
made by Ravi Ramaiah.
    What makes it unique is that it's completely based on the XSLT transformation
and a set of stylesheet files. Ideally, users can customize the stylesheet for each
type of struts files to have templates of their own without having to access the source code
and recompile it. If you're really into xml/xsl, you may want to give it a try.
    I hope you will enjoy it and look forward to your feedback. If you are interested in
contributing to the code, please contact me.

http://xsltgenerator.sourceforge.net

Best Wishes,
Shengmeng Liu