struts-dev mailing list archives

From "sai srinivas" <sai.srini...@patni.com>
Subject RE: QUERY
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2001 05:56:33 GMT
Hi Kelvin,
  Thanx for ur response.
  I'm using
	Jakarta-struts-1.0-b1
      was35_adv_ptf_4.zip(patch for WAS 3.5).

Does this environment makes any difference???

 I'm trying to implement other application(I got struts-simple war file from
diff. source).
Could you let me know In general what is the flow to implement a struts
appln.
As I was thinking something I was missing out.

Regards
Sai.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelvin_Ho@cgu.com.au [mailto:Kelvin_Ho@cgu.com.au]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 10:06 AM
To: struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: QUERY

Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom
of this message.

:

Hi Sai,

Which version of struts you are using? I am using struts 1.0b2 which
required JAXP 1.0 w/ websphere 3.5 fixed pad 2.

Not sure sturts 1.0 release using JAXP 1.0 or JAXP 1.1

Regards
Kelvin

:
****

The information transmitted in this message and attachments (if any)
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
The message may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information, by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
this
e-mail and associated material from any computer.

The intended recipient of this e-mail may only use, reproduce, disclose or
distribute the information contained in this e-mail and any attached files,
with the permission of CGU Insurance.

This message has been scanned for viruses and cleared by MailMarshal.

: