struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Vaillancourt, Richard" <Richard.Vaillanco...@LibertyMutual.com>
Subject template taglib example
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:16:37 GMT
I am a new user of struts, just got it working...

I am trying the template example with a couple of modifications, instead of
html pages I am using .jsps for the header, content, sidebar, footer.

The index.jsp that uses the template, finds and displays the included .jsp
pages, however there seems to be a couple of problems:

+the jsp.s are brought in, but are displayed vertically on the page, not
according to the template.
+there is a blank table appended to the html that correspondes to the
template I am trying to use.

Anyone run into this?   (I am testing it with IBMs - WTE for WAS4.0)

Thanks.

-Rick