struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Gao, Gang" <gang....@verizon.com>
Subject session.setAttribute() don't work sometimes
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2001 20:14:30 GMT
Hi,
I have a struts problem which make me crazy! I use
session.setAttribute("user") in the first action and in the second JSP page,
I use session.getAttribute("user") and I can get this value. But when I use
session.setAttribute("id") in the second Action and action forward to third
jsp,  in the third jsp page I try to use session.getAttribute("id") to get
this value and populate it in the jsp.But I cannot get this value. I check
the session id and it's same in the second action file as third JSP page. I
really don't know why? It looks like session.setAttribute("id") don't work
suddenly. Please help me out. I'm using WLserver6.0 sp.
Thanks

Gang