struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <arch...@jab.org>
Subject Re: Updating Site for Struts 1.1
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2001 01:38:54 GMT
martin.cooper@tumbleweed.com wrote:

> I guess I wasn't very clear on what I meant by (2). I actually meant do (1)
> first, and then reset your site to point to the Struts site, but not contain
> the same material. Your rapid updates would continue to occur on your site,
> with periodic transfers to the Struts site. Your site would then be a
> pointer to the Struts site plus the latest additions.

Yes, that's the plan for now. Though, I'm hoping to replace the
"Contributor" lists with a dynamic application that will let people post
their own contributions. What I'm working on is a Slash Dot type
application that can also accept attachments. So people would be able to
upload a contribution with a short description. After an authorized
editor approves it, it would be available on a portal page. I have a
good start on the app, and an ISP who will donate the space, so this is
starting to come together. (It's actually on the 1.1 TODO list, and part
of the initial commons proposal.)

> Thanks for doing all this!

>From each, to each ;-)

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463