struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Renzo Toma" <renzo.t...@xs4all.nl>
Subject message masks
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2001 09:26:24 GMT

Hi there,

First of all, I want to thank all Struts developers & contributors for
creating such a nifty  framework. After working with it for some time now, I
really miss message masks, like 'Hi {0}, welcome back'. Ok, I _could_ use a
pre and suffix, but that's not very proper.

Now I have found a thread (url below) on the user mailinglist, but I cant
seem to find any resolution on the subject.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=99400475317567&w=2

So I hope you can answer my question. Do you know by any chance if someone's
working on it, or should I consider this a do-it-yourself?

Cheers,

Renzo