struts-dev mailing list archives

From "raghu tadi" <raghut...@hotmail.com>
Subject Passing a form to a Tag Library..
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi,
I was wondering if there is any way of passing a populated form over to a
tag library. In brief, i have a couple of jsp pages first of which is a
search page with all the form elements and the second one is the result page
where in the results are displayed using a tag.
I just stick the form in the session and pass it over to the specified tag
library right now.
Question
a) is there any elegant way of getting this done without using the
session/request .
b) how can i call the errors from the properties file if any arise during
the user interaction.

Thanks,
--Raghu