struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: *TED* - round 2 of documentation
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:14:43 GMT
At some point someone proposes something in a final form that can be
committed directly to the distribution.

We're all volunteers here, and share suggestions about what we each
would like, but what anyone actually does is up to the individual.

Once something is done, and ready to ship, or at least test in a
proposed final form, then we decide to commit it to the distribution.

(At this point, the only document submitted is not in a final form,
and so it's not possible to make a decision.)

If you wanted to send me a Word document in a final form, I could
convert it a PDF and make it publically available (if you agree that
making this a PDF is a good idea).