struts-dev mailing list archives

From David Winterfeldt <dwinterfe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-struts/contrib/validator INSTALL LICENSE README build.xml build.properties build-test.xml
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2001 19:34:35 GMT
I still seem to be having some trouble, but I'll keep
trying.  The other errors I was getting were from the
cvs checkout I did on the server in my home directory.
   I'll try doing it again, but explicitly login to
cvs as Craig suggested in another e-mail.  I managed
to get these files checked in through Cygwin, but the
command hung and never returned to the prompt.  This
also happens when I try to update the source and do
other things.  That is why I switched to trying it on
the server because I tried secure copy and haven't had
a problem.  I just tried WinCvs and had the same
problem as Cygwin's cvs.  Maybe it's time to setup
Linux on my computer. :)

David