struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rey Francois <Francois....@capco.com>
Subject RE: Extending the scope of the struts validation
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:45:44 GMT
I'll send it tomorrow then. I'm tied up on other things today, so I'll
prepare this tonight.
Thanks,
Fr.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Husted [mailto:husted@apache.org]
Sent: 25 June 2001 14:37
To: struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Extending the scope of the struts validation

You can send it to me, Francois. I'll post it on my Struts page right
away, and add it to the Contributor's area in the Struts CVS later this
week.

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/

Rey Francois wrote:

> I definitely would like to share the code but I don't have a web server
> somewhere where I can put it. And the zip file will be over 200Kb so I
don't
> think sending it to the list is recommended, is it?
>
> A couple options:
>     - Yahoo My Briefcase (and you get a couple banners)
>     - SourceForge
>
> Any preference or other suggestions?
>
> Fr.

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
the views of Capco.

http://www.capco.com