struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The documentation, xml, and stylesheets
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2001 22:41:12 GMT
This is true. The styles we are using now are minimalistic, and you
probably won't need to refer to the stylesheet at all. Just monkey
what's already there ;-). The only real pain is that the XML needs to
compile properly, and if I try it by hand it usualy takes a few tries.
Tools that check the XML syntax beforehand are very helpful. I've tried
XML Writer, which was very good, but would like to try some others as
well (like XML cookbook).

Personally, I start things as plain text (in my editor) until I get near
the final draft, and then add the mark up at the end.