struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:37:30 GMT
There's an Event and Handler item on the 1.1 TODO list Could this be
part of that?

< http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/todo-1.1.html >

David Geary made nice proposal orginally, but I can't find it in the
current archives. (David, still with us?)

Though at this point, I'd personally like to see something that was
compatible with Barracuda (and entirely optional).

< http://barracuda.enhydra.org/ >

This might also play nice with the workflow proposal, since I don' tknow
how anything but the simplest of workflows would be possble with what we
have now.

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/