struts-dev mailing list archives

From David Winterfeldt <dwinterfe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Extending the scope of the struts validation
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2001 19:18:22 GMT
I'm intersted in seeing the code too.  If my
validation framework does more, maybe we can make them
work in tandem.

I've actually been working on making the validation
framework work independant of Struts.  A friend of
mine wants to be able to configure a different set of
rules just to run on an EJB layer.  The work is going
well.  I need to test it a little bit, but I'm hoping
to post the update by the end of the weekend.

David

do...