struts-dev mailing list archives

From "SCHACHTER,MICHAEL (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <mschach...@hp.com>
Subject RE: WhoWeAre
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:27:14 GMT
Ted,

If you could add this for me I'd appreciate it:

Mike Schachter
I'm currently a student of computer
science at Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA.
I've been working at HP Middleware, formerly
Bluestone Software for 3 years programming in
Java and recently J2EE technologies.  I'm a full
time worker from September until April and a student
and part time worker from April until August.
In my spare time I've been known to run monkey-knife
fights in a shady south philly warehouse.  Err...
I mean... nothing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Husted [mailto:husted@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 8:33 AM
To: struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: WhoWeAre

I'm going to slip a WhoWeAre page to the documentation later today,
listing the contributors and Committers.

This would go over the WhoWeAre text that is in the root folder of the
distribution. Craig and I have longish bios there. If any other
Committers would like to send me theirs, I'll include them in the
update.

Source Code Contributors
------------------------
Arun M. Thomas