struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Leland <Rob...@freetocreate.org>
Subject Re: Trouble with Struts nightly build distribution
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 05:36:00 GMT
For me I get a sealing violation when trying to
build with 'ant all' using the build.properties,
this is a class path problem I can fix.
Perhaps there should be a class path entry in
build.properties.

Note, I can still build the distribution with the build.bat file
which isn't officialy supported any more. This tells me
the build.xml file is valid.

-Rob