struts-dev mailing list archives

From Richard.R...@openfinancetech.com
Subject Re: struts-config_1_0.dtd location when not connected to internet
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:21:02 GMT

I believe that if you place the dtd in a resources folder inside the
org.apache.struts folder and compile it should work correctly.

                    "Young,

                    Wayne"               To:     "Struts-Dev@Jakarta. Apache. Org (E-mail)"
<struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
                    <WYoung@metas        cc:

                    olv.com>             Subject:     struts-config_1_0.dtd location when
not connected to internet

                    03/30/01

                    08:51 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    struts-dev

I'm trying to run my struts application disconnected from the internet.

When I try to start Tomcat 3.2 in JBuilder4, it is unable to find the
struts-config_1_0.dtd in the location below and won't load the action
servlet. (as expected)
<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
          "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.0//EN"
          "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_0.dtd">

I tried the following without success.
<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
          "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.0//EN"
          "struts-config_1_0.dtd">

I receive this error.
Parse Fatal Error at line 5 column -1: Relative URI
"struts-config_1_0.dtd";
can not be resolved without a document URI.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Relative URI "struts-config_1_0.dtd"; can
not
be resolved without a document URI.

Any ideas?

Wayne