struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Ostermeier" <dan...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Some proposals
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 20:02:40 GMT

> I would like to a write two tags however, that look like the following:

>    Display this otherwise

> Any objections to the above suggestion?

Just one suggestion/objection.

Im not that farmiliar with struts, so i may be out in left field here.
When i see <html:...> i expect to tags that are supported by the html
specification - or struts modified versions at least. However, there is
no real concept of "error" in html. For this reason, i would prefer
these sort of tags called <processing:error> for example.

That is, i would prefer error moved away from the other html tags.

Daniel