struts-dev mailing list archives

From Elod Horvath <e...@itfais.com>
Subject [RE] Requests for changes/enhancements/bugfixes
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 11:51:18 GMT
Matthias Bauer wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I sent this message out to the struts-user list on 02/22/01, but did not hear
> any response since then. But as it hits a point which I would really like to see
> changed, I am resending it to this list now hoping to get at least some feedback
> which says why obviously nobody is interested in doing this little bugfix. I can
> not imagine that nobody except me is running into this problem - well no: I know
> from the struts-user list that obviously some other people had to fight this
> strange behaviour.
>
> So please give at least some feedback.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --- Matthias

<rest of message snipped/>

it's best to submit bug reports and feature requests to bugzilla at
<
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

where they won't be forgotten or lost in the melee.  of course,
they can be posted to the list as well in hopes of discussions, etc.

i seem to recall there being some other issues with including port
numbers in generated URLs and i seem to recall a fix being applied
in CVS (but i don't know if it's exactly for the problem you outline).

Elod Horvath ('e')       /      ITFAIS Records (http://www.itfais.com/)