struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ana Narvaez Vila" <ana.narv...@sema.es>
Subject Re: Some proposals
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 09:47:28 GMT
There are two lists, users and dev and you were include in both of them.
Yesterday you remove from user's list and now, you must remove from
dev's list.

Bye

Martin Quinn wrote:

> Sorry folks - i don't know how i got on the list - but i need to get off it.
> I did reply to the remove list but to not avail.
>
> Daniel Ostermeier wrote:
>

> > > I would like to a write two tags however, that look like the following:

> > >    Display this otherwise

> > > Any objections to the above suggestion?
> >
> > Just one suggestion/objection.
> >
> > Im not that farmiliar with struts, so i may be out in left field here.
> > When i see <html:...> i expect to tags that are supported by the html
> > specification - or struts modified versions at least. However, there is
> > no real concept of "error" in html. For this reason, i would prefer
> > these sort of tags called <processing:error> for example.
> >
> > That is, i would prefer error moved away from the other html tags.
> >
> > Daniel
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.