struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Struts at JavaOne
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2001 21:10:27 GMT
It's official ... Struts is on the JavaOne 2001 agenda this year!

I will be hosting a session called "Recommendations for Web Application
Architectures", which will feature Struts.  In addition, there will be a
BOF entitled "The Struts Community", which allows us to:
(a) get to know each other in person, and
(b) feature some interesting applications in which Struts is being used

To the latter end, I am interested in corresponding with Struts
developers and/or users that are utilizing Struts in interesting ways,
and would be willing to be featured in a BOF discussion.  For those
interested, please correspond with me privately at
<mailto:Craig.McClanahan@eng.sun.com>.

For those unfamiliar with JavaOne "Birds of a Feather" sessions, they
are a chance for people with common interests to gather together.
Usually, there is a short formal presentation of things that are
interesting to that community, and lots of opportunities for questions
and answers among the group.  I am interested in meeting those of you
who are attending JavaOne, as well as presenting some compelling
application stories where Struts has enabled your success.

Craig McClanahan

PS:  I am also scheduled to host a BOF entitled "Approaches to User
Authentication and Access Control in Web Applications".  If you are
interested in presenting how your application has dealt with these
issues, please let me know privately at the address listed above.