struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Gerdau" <...@technosis.de>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL - specialized taglib for fast interface development]
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:17:32 GMT
Hi Jean-Noël !

[Proposal for struts with reduced options to simplify rapid development]
>More information can be found at http://struts.application-servers.com

I have had a brief look at your stuff.

My first question is why don't you just add your struts-light-taglib
as a custom taglib and remove all other taglibs ?

Shouldn't that achieve what you propose ?

With struts being intended I'm rather reluctant to reduce options and
possibilities to cater for a rather specialized demand (as I view your
request).

I for that don't want to be reduced to a limited featureset especially
when it seems easy to achieve it without removing options.

Best,
Michael
--
 Vote against SPAM - see http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/