struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Bug Tracking System
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2001 01:45:46 GMT
Ted Husted wrote:

> Cool.
>
> So I'm doing this right, we have 3 bugs logged (513, 505, 502)?

As of a second ago, there are 18 bugs with a state of NEW, ASSIGNED, or
REOPENED related to Struts.  The ones you mention are the ones that have
been entered directly into Bugzilla (and are thus assigned to me) -- the
others are the result of conversion from BugRat and must be getting
excluded by some filter criteria you are specifying.

> Do these include the showstoppers mentioned from time to time?

Only if they were entered into the bugtracking system -- I'm going
through the email lists to clean up remaining issues as well.

> You can put me down for the documentation bugs.

Will do.

> I'll also work on the platform installation notes this weekend.

Cool -- that will be a *big* help in answering startup questions.

> -T.

Craig