struts-dev mailing list archives

From Colin Sampaleanu <co...@Bspark.com>
Subject RE: Textarea and Wrap
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 14:29:07 GMT
+1

Is it also worth thinking in general about a mechanism to allow custom tag
properties conditionally. It is fairly easy to detect the user agent
(browser), and based on that information different properties could be
written out. If we can figure out a clean syntax, it's a lot cleaner than
doing big JSP 'if' blocks to account for browser differences (which are
sometimes unfortunately a fact of life).