struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: ErrorsTag
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2001 20:14:48 GMT
Howard Moore wrote:

> I've modified the ErrorsTag (based on the 2001/01/25 19:18:17 version) to
> support only displaying errors for a given property. It takes an additional
> optional attribute 'property' which identifies which errors to display. If
> 'property' is not specified all errors are displayed.
>
> Any chance of including it?

Thanks Howard, as a matter of fact there is :-).  It will be in tonight's
nightly build.

For people who want to submit patches to existing source files, it would be
really helpful if you could create a "unified diff" of the changes between your
proposed code and the current version.  Instructions for doing this are on the
web site at:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/site/bugs.html

(On Windows systems, the "diff" command is available from many public domain
sources, including the CYGWIN environment which includes a large subset of the
standard Unix shell tools configured to work on a Win32 based system.)

> Howard Moore

Craig