struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven D. Wilkinson" <stevendwilkin...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Latest and Greatest 1.0 User's Guide
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2001 02:03:46 GMT
Ted Husted wrote:

> Since the chapters tend to start with generic headings, like
> "Overview", I think it would read better if we set the chapter title
> out at the top of the body, where the reader's attention is focused.

I like that.  Then its easier to know where you are relative to the quick
links.  It is a little hard now since the quick link doesn't have a Section
number on it and the Section page doesn't have a Section heading on it.  Thanks
Ted.  BTW, big improvement in the documentation both in content and layout.
Thanks to everyone who contributed!

Steve