struts-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Westbay <west...@seaple.icc.ne.jp>
Subject img tag
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:17:14 GMT
Committers,

I had downloaded the latest, greatest documentation, and noticed my name
next to the IMG tag on the TODO list.  So, I spent the past couple of
nights coding it.

I based the ImgTag off of the LinkTag, that way one can specify the URL of
the source in the same way, and pass parameters to an image creating
servlet/cgi as well.

The included 17.6KB imgtag.jar file includes:

  src/doc/struts-html.xml
  src/share/org/apache/struts/taglib/html/LocalStrings.properties
  src/share/org/apache/struts/taglib/html/ImgTag.java

This was based off of the CVS build two days ago (1/22 JST).

struts-html.xml has the full documentation/tld definition of the ImgTag.

LocalStrings.properties has a couple/few imgTag.* messages added.

ImgTag.java is the source - complete with updated JavaDoc.

I haven't tested this too throughly yet, so there may still be some bugs.
But most of the grunt work is out of the way for a complete IMG tag.

Enjoy.

--
Michael Westbay
Work: Beacon-IT http://www.beacon-it.co.jp/