struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Schachter, Michael" <MSchach...@Bluestone.com>
Subject RE: Struts build seems to be broken on apache.org
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:13:55 GMT
 I'm getting problems with javax.sql.DataSource not being found.  I'm
running jdk1.2.2 on linux.  Does anyone know where the javax.sql package can
be found?

-----Original Message-----
From: Laird Nelson
To: struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: 12/12/00 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: Struts build seems to be broken on apache.org

Colin Sampaleanu wrote:
> Last good build appears to be the 9th of December...

I know that when I pulled the latest CVS copy down I had to go in and
strip a bunch of ^M's from MultipartFormHandler.java (or something like
that; the name escapes me).  It also wasn't compiling correctly, FWIW--I
think if I remember correctly it had to throw ServletException somewhere
and wasn't doing that.

Cheers,
Laird

--