struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Young, Wayne" <WYo...@metasolv.com>
Subject how many committers?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:01:44 GMT
I hope this isn't too off topic.

We are very close to adopting struts as a framework for our JSP development.
We've developed a prototype and solved most of the issues we've encountered.
One of the questions that was asked by management was how many people are
contributing to the development right now. (we are interested in becoming
contributors/committers too)

Does anyone know how many committers there are that can change struts and
how many companies/organizations they represent? If the number of
companies/organizations isn't known... the total number of developers would
be helpful.

Great project... Great future.

Thanks.

Wayne D. Young