struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Schachter, Michael" <MSchach...@Bluestone.com>
Subject [Final Proposal] Multipart Request Handling
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 22:28:17 GMT

Struts Developers,

Attached you will find a tar.gz file explaning my methods for incorporating
multipart requests into struts.  If you'd like, please read through my
proposal, starting with "proposal.html".  Please voice any immediate
objections to this change.  This won't break any compatibility to anything
that I can think of, but I figured I'd make sure everybody was ok with this
approach before I went off and commited it.  If there are no objections,
this will most likely be committed to CVS tomorrow afternoon.  I think
you'll find the implementation fairly flexible and adaptable to your own
needs.  Thank you.