struts-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net>
Subject error processing
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 05:49:38 GMT
Hello Craig,

  Now, in error printing, header and footer can be defined only. And
  all design must be stored with each string of error message in
  resource files. For my mind there can be made some improvements.
  Such as -
   1. devide error messages printed to client by sources,
   2. all stuff needed to make printing of error messages specify
       separately from error messages, but in resources too,
   3. use source names as keys to find strings for it in resources and
       print this strings in head of block of messages for every
       source.

  I am already have code for it and I can repost it to the community.

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                          mailto:gonza@penza.net