struts-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Leland <Rob...@freetocreate.org>
Subject Struts
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:42:29 GMT
Hi,

  You comment about wanting to become a committer for struts,
  struck me as a strong vote of confidence. One of the requirements
  is that you create a track record for yourself by contributing fixes
  and volunteering to make improvements that is on the todo list.
  Once you have established yourself as a consistent contributor then
  you can apply to become a comitter. I also believe that comitters
  are on an individual basis but I could be mistaken. I believe the
  Jakarta web site has additional information on becomming a comitter
 see:
              http://jakarta.apache.org/guidelines/index.html

  P.S. Are you in the McLean VA office?

--