struts-dev mailing list archives

From Incze Lajos <in...@mail.matav.hu>
Subject Re: BugRat Report #375 has been filed.
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:23:20 GMT
I was wrong in stating that "Browsers don't allways send a content
type header..." etc. The simple case is that we have a HTTP GET
request there: if there is no content, theres is no content type,
either. So, the referenced code at BeanUtils.populate:634 is simply
buggy, it must test if content type header was null.
                                                              incze