struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Schachter, Michael" <MSchach...@Bluestone.com>
Subject Volunteer: Multipart Requests
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:17:00 GMT

Last week I volunteered for creating a mechanism for handling multipart
forms.  Attached is a zip file with the changes necessary to be made to
allow for this.  Please view "FileUpload_changeLog.txt" inside the archive
for more information on how to implement this.

Basically what I've done is created a few interfaces and changed/added some
internal BeanUtils and ActionServlet/Mapping code to allow for transparent
multipart form handling on the struts developer side.  It's also pretty
configurable and flexible enough that anyone can create their own
MultipartRequestHandler and plug it into struts through web.xml or
action.xml.  It also allows for separate MultipartRequestHandler's for each
action specified in action.xml.