struts-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Leland <Rob...@freetocreate.org>
Subject Re: Request to reserve two hidden field names
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 16:55:27 GMT
> Just glancing at the example application bundled with struts I found this:
>
> <struts:hidden property="action"/>

Thanks for pointing this out.

> simply having two instance variables 'cmd' and 'token' doesn't solve the
> problem of informing server side objects about which button or link the user

I am not following you on this,I need to go back and look
through the struts code more to fully understand.
The 'cmd' would act as the request parameter and the URL.
So what is the difference between 'URL?option1' and
the string 'URL1.option1' ? Don't they both contain the same information ?

-Rob