struts-dev mailing list archives

From Colin Sampaleanu <co...@Bspark.com>
Subject RE: <distributable />
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:03:12 GMT
Actually, I think it should be... I just did a run through, and the Locale
object is the only thing Struts itself seems to need to store in the
Session, and that is Serializable. Just make sure the scope of all your
objects is set to Request (this does of course potentially change your
logic, you may have to pass around data a lot more for multi-pae forms).
The sample app may also have dependencies on sticking objects in the Session
object that are not serializable; I didn't really check that...