struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Lacerda, Wellington (AFIS)" <Wellington.Lace...@fao.org>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Integrating Struts with XML Data
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:53:39 GMT
I'm talking about XForms in fact. I believe we agree on that.

Xforms has deployed a wip on datastructures. We could easily think on a
mapping for those data structures to a Structs "Xforms" tag lib. The
requirements include the ability to send legacy formats and XML back to the
server.

Wellington Silva
UN/FAO