streams-dev mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed new minor release after upgrading to juneau 7.2.0
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2018 03:19:15 GMT
Hi dev@streams,

Juneau released 7.2.1 this morning which resolved the bug that we needed fixed to upgrade.

I’ve opened a PR bumping Streams to use Juneau 7.2.1 and confirmed that the impacted unit
and integration tests pass.

Please take a look and watch for a streams release candidate once I confirm that all integration
tests pass.  There were some announcements related to google plus that may impact us.

Thanks,
Steve