streams-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed new minor release after upgrading to juneau 7.2.0
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2018 18:29:49 GMT
If you can wait until later today I can write tickets about breaking
changes between 7.1.0 and 7.2.0... AFK ATM.

Gary

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018, 12:06 sblackmon <sblackmon@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I’m pretty close to having streams upgraded to use the recent juneau 7.2.0
> release.  There's just one failing Integration Test left which james and I
> are collaborating on.
>
> Once this is completed, I plan to propose a release candidate for 0.6.1.
> If there are any improvements or bug fixes you’ve got ready, please
> consider pull requesting them this week.
>
> Thanks,
> sblackmon@apache.org
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message